Often your key doesn't have its key number on it. It may have 'SC1' or 'AA301' or some other alpha-numeric on it that serves to identifiy it within your key structure, but keeps us from knowing the key number that will allowi us to duplicate it or key locks to it.
The best way for us to find your key number and the keyway that your key uses is to have it in our physical possession. We are able to size your key and also verify it key that it uses. If you need to send us to your key to complete your order, please use the following directions:
- Enter the word Hold in the Key Number space on our shopping cart - this will hold your order until your key arrives.
- Please tape your key to a stiff piece of cardboard
- Send it to us inside of a bubble envelope or stiff sided overnight envelope.
- US Postal Service Priority Mail works well - its trackable and generally reaches us within three business days. FedEx and UPS work well too, but are generally more expensive.
- Please enclose a copy of your sales receipt or a business card or some form of ID that we may tag your key and match it up with your request.
- You can use the following address to send you key to, but be sure to enclose your sales receipt: